Appendix 3 - Additional information, tabled
documents, and answers to questions on notice
date 6 November 2006
John P (Jack) Lonergan OBE:
- Brief CV
- Cancer incidences
- Comments on Dosimetry
Senator Lyn Allison, Senate Question on Notice 2329.
Major Alan Batchelor MBE (ret'd):
- Australian participants in
British nuclear tests in Australia – Vol 2:Mortality and cancer incidence, annotated.
- United Kingdom Ministry of Defence
(Procurement Executive) AWRE Aldermaston, SFS/OEL/AA/1(P) – Listing of
Persons at UK Overseas Defence Nuclear Experimental Programmes
Citizens of Australia (Provisional Issue), January 1982.
- Table 7.16 Operation Antler:
estimated combined external and internal exposures, annotated.
- Observations on Dosimetry Panel's
considerations, May 2005.
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy
Authority, Atomic weapons research establishment, Report No. T112/54.
- Department of Atomic Energy, Atomic
weapons research establishment, Report No. T5/54.
- CERRIE Minority Report 2004, Technical
Annex 1: Carcinogenic risk of Particulates.
- Major Alan Batchelor, correspondence
dated 6 July 2006 and attachments.
Provided by J.G. Collins:
- J.G. Collins, The war of the Veterans, March 2001.
- B.C.O.F. National Research,
Commemorative & Welfare Association (ACT Inc.), The Vietnam
Veteran Newsletter, 15 April 2006.
- Anne Wilkinson, 'Veteran: We ate lunch at ground zero', The
Senior, August 2006.
- Major Alan Batchelor MBE (Ret'd), The
war of the Veterans review.
- 'The man who took a bulldozer under
the shadow of the bomb', Review, 16 May 2001.
- 'John's fighting a war for
veterans', Toowoomba Chronicle.
- David LM Bernshaw, Private Radiation Oncology Service, 27 October 1995.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Office of Congressional Affairs, Significant Federal Register Submissions of
Interest to Veterans, September 1998.
- Veterans' Review Board – Decision
and Reasons, 5 March 1999.
- Excerpts of a letter written by John Collins to Hon. Bruce Scott, MP, Minister for Veterans Affairs on 6 June 2001; in reply
to his letter of 26 April, to the Secretary of the BCOF National Association
Inc. (Queensland Branch).
- Federal Court of Australia, Collins v Repatriation Commission  FCA 1566
- J.G. Collins, Keeping
the Peace, 18 October 2006.
- J.G. Collins, For
V.R.B. Hearing. Extracts from the book "Hiroshima
and Nagasaki" by the Committee for the compilation of
materials on damage caused by the atomic bombs in Hiroshima
Answers to written questions
Department of Veterans' Affairs, Answers to written
questions on notice.
Dr Philip Crouch, Answer
to question on notice from Senator Allison.
Navigation: Previous Page | Contents