The Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade shall inquire into and report on Government support for Australian Defence industry exports, having particular regard to:
- identification of barriers and impediments to the growth of Australia’s Defence exports;
- how Government can better engage and assist Australian Defence industry to export its products;
- the operations of the Defence Export Control Office;
- assessment of the export support given to Defence industry by governments of comparable nations; and
- any other related matters.