2018 Parliamentary sittings
The proposed 2018 Parliament sitting calendar was agreed to by the House of Representatives on 26 October 2017 and by the Senate on 15 November 2017.
- Printable version of the proposed 2018 sitting calendar in PDF format (77 KB)
- iCalendar and text-only versions of the 2018 sitting calendar are not yet available
2017 Parliamentary sittings
A revised 2017 Parliament sitting calendar was released on 7 February 2017 and was agreed to by the House of Representatives on 7 February 2017 and by the Senate on 8 February 2017.
On 20 November 2017, the Speaker set an alternative day for the next meeting of the House. The House will next meet on Monday 4 December 2017 at 10.00 am.
- Printable version of revised 7 February 2017 Sitting calendar in PDF (206 kb)
NB: The PDF version still includes House sittings on 27-30 November
- 2017 sitting dates for your electronic calendar in iCalendar format
NB: The iCalendar version still includes House sittings on 27-30 November
Installation: Save this file to any location and Import as an iCalendar (.ics), not Open, into Outlook Calendar
- 2017 Sitting dates in text-only format
NB: The text only version still includes House sittings on 27-30 November
- Previous years' sitting calendars