House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Public Works
Pawsey High Performance Computer Centre for SKA Science at Kensington, Western Australia
Reference of Work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 16 submissions in the following list.
- CSIRO: The Pawsey High Performance Computing Centre for SKA Science (PDF 2593KB)
- Department of Innovation Industry, Science and Research (PDF 599KB)
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency (PDF 34KB)
- Astronomy Australia Ltd. (PDF 196KB)
- Australian Computer Society (PDF 197KB)
- Edith Cowan University (PDF 117KB)
- Curtin University of Technology (PDF 41KB)
- International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research (PDF 111KB)
- CSIRO Staff Association (PDF 108KB)
- University of Western Australia (PDF 139KB)
- Western Australian Marine Science Institution (PDF 128KB)
- Integrated Marine Observing System (PDF 76KB)
- Western Australian Satellite Technology Applications Consortium (PDF 275KB)
- IBM Australia (PDF 111KB)
- City of South Perth (PDF 76KB)
- Murdoch University (PDF 704KB)
Back to top