Joint Standing Committee on Treaties
Treaties tabled on 3 February 2009
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 10 submissions and 2 supplementary submissions in the following list.
- Australian Patriot Movement (PDF 151KB)
1.1 Supplementary to submission 1
Australian Patriot Movement (PDF 149KB)
1.2 Supplementary to submission 1
Australian Patriot Movement (PDF 170KB)
- The Uniting Church in Australia (PDF 201KB)
- Media, Entertainment & Arts Alliance (PDF 197KB)
- Mr Ben Goldsmith (PDF 151KB)
- Music Council of Australia (PDF 162KB)
- Dr Ben Saul (PDF 44KB)
- Dr Matthew Rimmer (PDF 371KB)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (PDF 519KB)
- Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (PDF 593KB)
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet (PDF 240KB)
Back to top