House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Inquiry into Australia's Human Rights Dialogue Process
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 20 submissions in the following list.
- Dr Ann Kent, The Centre for International and Public Law, Australian National University (PDF 1524KB)
- Human Rights Council of Australia (PDF 379KB)
- Mr John Greenwell (PDF 49KB)
- Australian Bahai Community (PDF 59KB)
- Joint Non Government Organisationsy (PDF 19KB)
- Australian Council for International Development (PDF 444KB)
- International Commission of Jurists (PDF 41KB)
- Amnesty International Australia (PDF 57KB)
- Australia Tibet Council (PDF 122KB)
- Falun Dafa (PDF 717KB)
- Name and address withheld (PDF 79KB)
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Parramatta (PDF 28KB)
- Vietnamese Embassy (PDF 22KB)
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission (PDF 292KB)
- Vietnamese Community in Australia (PDF 37KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Agency for International Development and the Attorney-General's Department (PDF 138KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Agency for International Development and the Attorney-General's Department (PDF 373KB)
- Supplementary to submission 6:
Australian Council for International Development (PDF 204KB)
- Supplementary to submission 8:
Amnesty International Australia (PDF 114KB)
- Supplementary to submissions 6 and 18:
Australian Council for International Development (PDF 307KB)
Back to top