House of Representatives Committees
Joint Committee of Public Accounts and Audit
Inquiry into Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Bill 2013
| Public hearings
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 17 submissions and 2 supplementary submissions in the following list.
- Professor Kerry Jacobs (PDF 72KB)
- Australian War Memorial (PDF 844KB)
- Mr Wunderlich (PDF 487KB)
- Mr Goon (PDF 67KB)
- CPA Australia (PDF 233KB)
- Department of the House of Representatives (PDF 361KB)
- Stephen Bartos (PDF 320KB)
- Auditor-General (PDF 1417KB)
- Department of Finance and Deregulation (PDF 1285KB)
Supplementary submission 9.1
Department of Finance and Deregulation (PDF 292KB)
Supplementary submission 9.2
Department of Finance and Deregulation (PDF 109KB)
Supplementary submission 9.3
Department of Finance and Deregulation (PDF 734KB)
- UnitingCare Australia (PDF 270KB)
- Special Broadcasting Service (PDF 1738KB)
- Professorial Fellow Bill Burmester (PDF 1770KB)
- Australian Public Service Commissioner (PDF 2283KB)
- UnitingCare Australia (PDF 110KB)
- National Congress of Australia's First Peoples (PDF 392KB)
- Senator The Hon Penny Wong, Minister for Finance and Deregulation (PDF 270KB)
- Australian Public Service Commission (PDF 97KB)
Back to top