House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works
Australian SKA Pathfinder Radio Telescope in Geraldton-Greenough and in Murchison Shire, WA
Reference of work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
The closing date for submissions is 4 September 2008. For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 16 submissions in the following list.
- CSIRO (PDF 7524KB)
Supplementary submission 1.2
CSIRO (PDF 1194KB)
- Wajarri Yamatji Native Title Claim Working Group (PDF 93KB)
- Yamatji Land and Sea Council (PDF 101KB)
- Department of Industry and Resources, WA (PDF 626KB)
- Mr R J Speed (PDF 4.6MB)
- Council of the Shire of Murchison (PDF 56KB)
- Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, SKA Program Development Office (UK)(PDF 128KB)
- Cray Australia Pty Ltd (PDF 203KB)
- ASKAP Science Working Group (PDF 165KB)
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (PDF 232KB)
- Australia Telescope Steering Committee (PDF 349KB)
- Mid West Development Commission (PDF 464KB)
- Astronomy Australia (PDF 122KB)
- AA Brooker (PDF 134KB)
- Association of Canadian Universities for Research in Astronomy (PDF 196KB)
- City of Geraldton-Greenough (PDF 3990KB)
Back to top