House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Public Works
Australian Institute of Police Management Redevelopment, North Head, Manly, NSW.
Reference of work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 24 submissions in the following list.
- Australian Federal Police (PDF 1256KB)
- Tasmania Police (PDF 84KB)
- Garry Stewart (PDF 115KB)
- NSW Police (PDF 131KB)
- South Australia Police (PDF 97KB)
- Sydney Harbour and Foreshores Committee (PDF 104KB)
- Mr Simon Balderstone (PDF 639KB)
- Ms Cathy Griffin (PDF 416KB)
- Western Australia Police (PDF 92KB)
- Charlotte Sykes (PDF 31KB)
- R & D Deane (PDF 96KB)
- New Zealand Police (PDF 64KB)
- North Head Sanctuary Foundation Inc. (PDF 930KB)
- David Bolton (PDF 143KB)
- Victoria Police (PDF 67KB)
- Robin Smith (PDF 57KB)
- Richard Hewitt (PDF 159KB)
- Manly Council (PDF 924KB)
- Keelah Lam (PDF 155KB)
- Angelika Treichler (PDF 115KB)
- David Barr. Independent Member for Manly (PDF 61KB)
- Associate Professor Alison Bashford (PDF 197KB)
- Elizabeth Van Sausrew (PDF 104KB)
- Australian Federal Police (Supplementary submission) (PDF 1,333KB)
Back to top