House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Standing Committee on Public Works
Inquiry into Enhanced Land Force Stage 2 Facilities
Reference of Work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 11 submissions in the following list.
- Department of Defence (PDF 849KB)
Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera (PDF 37575KB)
Lavarack Barracks, Townsville (PDF 7210KB)
RAAF Base Amberley, Ipswich; Wide Bay Training Area, Gympie;Greenbank Training Area, Brisbane; Kokoda Barracks, Canungra (PDF 27380KB)
Lone Pine Barracks, Singleton (PDF 18319KB)
Garden Island, Sydney; HMAS Penguin, Sydney (PDF 580KB)
Royal Military College, Canberra (PDF 4908KB)
Simpson Barracks, Watsonia (PDF 977KB)
RAAF Base Edinburgh, Adelaide; Cultana Training Area (PDF 4683KB)
Supplementary Submission 1.3 - Department of Defence (PDF 73KB)
Supplementary Submission 1.5 - Department of Defence (PDF 1041KB)
- Logan City Council (PDF 102KB)
- Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (PDF 85KB)
- Townsville City Council (PDF 1146KB)
- Mr Ian Ferrier (PDF 32KB)
- Gympie Regional Council (PDF 86KB)
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR) (PDF 586KB)
- Brisbane Region Environmental Council (PDF 248KB)
- Ms Sue-Ann Carmont (PDF 44KB)
- Mr Dearne Mulder(PDF 19KB)
- Ms Jaqueline Woodhouse (PDF 24KB)
Back to top