Joint Standing Committee on Public Works
Proposed National Towers Program Stage 1 for Airservices Australia at Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne and Rockhampton Airports.
Reference of work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
Submissions close on Friday 12 January 2007.
There is currently a total of 9 submissions in the following list.
- Airservices Australia (PDF 3262KB)
- Mr Eustace Phillips (PDF 17KB)
- GHD Pty Ltd (PDF 60KB)
- BARA - Board of Airline Representatives of Australia Inc (PDF 214KB)
- Supplementary Submission - Airservices Australia (PDF 40KB)
- Supplementary Submission - Airservices Australia (PDF 35KB)
- Qantas (PDF 276KB)
- Supplementary Submission - Airservices Australia (PDF 88KB)
- Supplementary Submission - Airservices Australias (PDF 110KB)
Back to top