House of Representatives Committees
Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security
Review of Administration and Expenditure No. 8 (2008 - 2009) - Australian Intelligence Agencies
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 13 submissions in the following list.
- Australian National Audit Office
- Defence Intelligence Organisation
- Defence Imagery and Geospatical Organisation
- Defence Signals Directorate
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service
- Office of National Assessments
- Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (PDF 502KB)
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (PDF 3,033KB)
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service - Answers to Questions on Notice
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation - Answers to Questions on Notice
- Defence Intelligence Agencies - Answers to Questions on Notice
- Office of National Assessments - Answers to Questions on Notice
Back to top