Joint Standing Committee on Treaties
Treaties referred on 16 November 2010
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 13 submissions and 5 supplementary submissions in the following list.
- Oxfam Australia (PDF 668KB)
1.1 Supplementary to submission 1
Oxfam Australia (PDF 260KB)
- Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (PDF 122KB)
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport (PDF 126KB)
3.1 Supplementary to submission 3
Department of Infrastructure and Transport (PDF 138KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 4697KB)
4.1 Supplementary to submission 4
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 101KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 130KB)
- Queensland Consumers Association (PDF 147KB)
6.1 Supplementary to submission 6
Queensland Consumers Association (PDF 180KB)
- Consumers' Association of South Australia Inc. (PDF 105KB)
- Council of Textile and Fashion Industries of Australia Ltd (TFIA) (PDF 184KB)
8.1 Supplementary to submission 8
Council of Textile and Fashion Industries of Australia Ltd (TFIA) (PDF 180KB)
- CHOICE (PDF 182KB)
- Mr John Birch AM (PDF 105KB)
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (PDF 147KB)
- Winemakers' Federation of Australia (PDF 184KB)
- Attorney-General's Department (PDF 165KB)
Back to top