Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Inquiry into Australia's trade with Mexico and the Region
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 13 submissions in the following list.
- Department of Education, Science and Training (PDF 540KB)
- Embassy of Mexico (PDF 1627KB)
- Australian Manufacturing Workers' Union (PDF 544KB)
- Department of Agriculture and Food - Western Australian Government (PDF 328KB)
- Department of Transport and Regional Servies (PDF 220KB)
- Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc. (PDF 4350KB)
- Queensland Government (PDF 290KB)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (PDF 6741KB)
- Hon Paul Lennon MHA (PDF 96KB)
- Australian Free Trade and Investment Network (PDF 570KB)
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry - International Division (PDF 1293KB)
Back to top