House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade
Review of the Defence Annual Report 2007-2008.
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 2 submissions in the following list.
- Mr E J Bushell, Air Cdre (Retd) (PDF 113KB)
- Department of Defence (PDF 51KB)
- Department of Defence - Answers to Questions on Notice (PDF 1,664KB)
- Department of Defence - Answers to Questions on Notice (classified CONFIDENTIAL) (PDF 51KB)
- Department of Defence - Answers to Questions on Notice (PDF 25KB)
Back to top