House of Representatives Committees
House Standing Committee on Education and Employment
Inquiry into Higher Education Support Amendment (Asian Century) Bill 2013
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 17 submissions in the following list.
- Bond University Student Association (PDF 1,119KB)
- National Tertiary Education Union (PDF 931KB)
- Bond University (PDF 2,506KB)
- Asian Studies Association (PDF 1,088KB)
- Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN) (PDF 1,136KB)
- Bond University Exchange Club (PDF 926KB)
- Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) (PDF 1,239KB)
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) (PDF 1,331KB)
- Universities Australia (PDF 967KB)
- The University of Sydney (PDF 56KB)
- National Union of Students (NUS) (PDF 1,054KB)
- Innovative Research Australia (PDF 1,099KB)
- Council of Private Higher Education Inc. (PDF 1,424KB)
- Australian Medical Students' Association (PDF 1,339KB)
- South Australian Government (PDF 1,146KB)
- University of Wollongong (PDF 964KB)
- Wollongong University Medical Students' Society (PDF 1,290KB)
Back to top