House Standing Committee on Education and Employment
Inquiry into the Fair Work Amendment (Better Work/Life Balance) Bill 2012
Terms of reference
Submissions will be made available here when they are received and authorised for publication.
The Committee is still encouraging submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 20 submissions in the following list.
- Carers Queensland (PDF 1,014KB)
- Australian Domestic and Family Violence Clearinghouse (PDF 1,015KB)
- Anna Chapman (PDF 1,006KB)
- Australian Law Reform Commission (PDF 1,183KB)
- Carers NSW (PDF 1,055KB)
- Ryan Carlisle Thomas Lawyers (PDF 1,202KB)
- Workplace Research Centre (University of Sydney) (PDF 938KB)
- Women & Work Research Group (PDF 525KB)
- Centre for Work + Life (PDF 635KB)
- Job Watch Inc (PDF 2,475KB)
- Work + Family Policy Roundtable (PDF 1KB)
- ACTU (PDF 1,136KB)
- Australian Industry Group (PDF 917KB)
- Australian Federation of Employers and Industries (PDF 1,064KB)
- Carers Australia (PDF 1,036KB)
- Business Council of Australia (PDF 73KB)
- National Working Women's Centres (PDF 1,152KB)
- DEEWR (PDF 1,184KB)
- Working Women's Centre SA (PDF 1,054KB)
- ACCI (PDF 3,293KB)
- Australian Public Transport Industrial Association (APTIA) (PDF 1,133KB)
- United Firefighters Union of Australia (PDF 2,186KB)
- Australian Human Rights Commission (PDF 1,046KB)
Back to top