House Standing Committee on Education and Employment
Inquiry into the Australian Education (Consequential and Transitional Provisions) Bill 2013
Terms of reference
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission. Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 10 submissions in the following list.
1. Independent Schools Council of Australia (PDF 1,256KB)
2. Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia (PDF 1,179KB)
3. Chris Curtis (PDF 1,012KB)
4. Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta (PDF 1,048KB)
5. Philip Henseleit (PDF 996KB)
6. Catholic Schools Office, Diocese of Broken Bay (PDF 1,162KB)
7. Independent Education Union of Australia (PDF 953KB)
8. Government of Western Australia (PDF 1,141KB)
9. Children with Disability Australia (PDF 1,404KB)
10. Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (PDF 1,402KB)
Back to top