House of Representatives Committees
Joint Standing Committee on Public Works
Proposed construction of Centre for Accelerator Science and extension to facilities for the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation, Sydney NSW
Reference of Work
The Committee encourages submissions to its inquiry from a wide range of individuals and organisations. While we prefer submissions lodged in an original, electronic format, we do not want to exclude contributors who do not have access to computing facilities. Therefore, we will accept submissions in a range of formats which may include typewritten and handwritten documents.
Submissions to this inquiry are listed below in Portable Document Format (PDF). If an alternative format (ie, hard copy or large print) is required, please contact the Committee Secretariat. More submissions will be added to the list when they are received and authorised for publication.
For more information on submissions, please refer to our brochure on preparing a submission.
To view or print the submissions, you will need Adobe Acrobat® PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.®
There is currently a total of 4 submissions in the following list.
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- Submission 1a: Proposal for a new Centre for Accelerator Science (PDF 4869KB)
- Submission 1b: The Bragg Institute Offices and Laboratory Proposed Extension (PDF 4909KB)
- Submission 1c: Opal Offices, Workshops and Laboratories Extension (PDF 2566KB)
Supplementary submission 1.2 - Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (PDF 740KB)
Supplementary submission 1.4 - Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (PDF 121KB)
- Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (PDF 149KB)
- Australian Neutron Beam Users Group (PDF 80KB)
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency (PDF 74KB)
Back to top