Speeches and presentations are listed in date order, with the most recent first.
- Presentation to new Senators: Canberra, 24 August 2016
'The Parliamentary Budget Office'
- Presentation to African Parliamentary Budget Office Conference: Cape Town, 17-19 August 2016
'Supporting Australian democracy'
- Senate Occasional Lecture: Canberra, 25 September 2015
'The Parliamentary Budget Office: Supporting Australian democracy'
(182 KB) (202KB)
- Presentation to 4th International Policy Forum on Budgeting: Seoul, 21-22 September 2015
'Impact of political systems on budget performance'
- Presentation to the 7th Annual Meeting of OECD Parliamentary Budget Officials and
Independent Fiscal Institutions: Vienna, 16 April 2015
'Independent evaluation of the Australian PBO'
- Presentation to Canberra Probus Club: Canberra, 5 August 2014
'The Parliamentary Budget Office: an independent fiscal institution'
- Presentation to the 6th annual meeting of OECD Budget Officials and Independent Fiscal Institutions:
Jerusalem, 1 April 2014
'The role of independent fiscal institutions in costings'
- Presentation to Carnegie Mellon University Australia Distinguished Speaker Series: Adelaide, 29 November 2013
'Maintaining a focus on fiscal discipline and budget transparency - the role of the Parliamentary Budget Office'
(98 KB) (56 KB)
- Keynote address to the CPA Congress: Canberra, 16 November 2012
'The Parliamentary Budget Office: An independent and non-partisan institution of the Australian Parliament'
(226 KB) (48 KB)
- House Briefing: Canberra, 18 September 2012
'The Parliamentary Budget Office: A new institution of the Parliament'
(236 KB) (35 KB)